Deep Memory Process
What is Deep Memory Process?
Deep Memory Process (DMP for short) is a creative therapeutic synthesis of active imagination, hypnotic regression, psychodramatic role play, various body therapies and transpersonal psychologies. It was developed by Roger J. Woolger, Ph.D from many years of intensive practice with the methods of Jung, Reich and various shamanic and spiritual traditions
How does Deep Memory Process Work?
A trained practitioner of DMP will begin by inviting you to explore whatever problem you wish to work with.
In a safe and caring environment you will be helped, if appropriate, to:
- clearly recognize the core issues or complexes running your life
- journey in time to resolve childhood and other traumas
- vividly relive and resolve emotional conflicts through a healing psychodrama
- develop somatic awareness of deep memories to release them from your body
- let go of old unwanted ancestral patterns and influences
- integrate wounded soul fragments
- clear your energy field of negative influences
- open up with love to higher spiritual resources within yourself
How Long does the Process Last?
A typical DMP session lasts about two hours; this includes fully adequate time for integration and processing. Usually a series of sessions is recommended but occasionally radical changes can occur in only one or two sessions. Deep Memory Process can be used as an exclusive therapy for specific complaints and it also works well in conjunction with other ongoing therapies.
While it is preferable to do the sessions in person, they are also available by phone. There are some limitations to phone work but the results can still be amazing.
Call (720) 295-6832, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
$ 175 for a two hour regression session
$ 100 for a one hour ancestral pattern clearing
$ 35 for a half hour consultation
$ 100 per hour for phone sessions
Here are some great videos by one of my teachers, Patricia Walsh, where she explains the Deep Memory Process. This is usually done as the first part of the first session. These videos, although long, will help prepare you for a successful journey of discovery.